: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/antivir6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/appstore-reviews-viewer/appstore-review.php
on line 194
Antivirus Zap is a comprehensive solution that scans and removes malware and other malicious software from your Mac. It detects threats or suspicious files that are already on your Mac and protects you from being exposed in the future.
- Detects and Removes malware and viruses to safeguard your Mac
- Quick Scan:
- Checks the most likely locations for malware and adware
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about 5-15 minutes to complete
- Normal Scan:
- Checks an extended list of most likely locations including Applications, Downloads, Desktop, Mail Download etc. folders
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about an hour or more to complete
- Full scan:
- Comprehensive scan that checks the whole system.
- Depending on the number of files, it takes an hour or more to complete, ideal for an overnight scan
- Custom scan:
- Select any specific files or folders to scan
- Perfect for suspicious files, folders and USB drives
- Scan + Browser Restore:
- Same as the Quick Scan and also restores internet browsers by removing extensions, cookies and caches
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about 10-30 minutes to complete
– Scans all applications and processes currently in the memory
– Scans all programs that start automatically by the system
– Detects not only macOS but also Windows and Linux threats. You can scan Windows bootcamp, external and network drives for malware.
– Option to exclude certain file types which are unlikely to pose a threat such as image, movie and audio files
– Also searches for malware in archives (zip, pkg, etc.) and inside various types of files such as pdf, pkg, zip, etc.
– Easy to use user interface
– Daily database updates
App Store Reviews
it work's great highly recomened it
So quick and it took care of all the BS ive had on my mac for too long thank you!
Very Good So Far
Installed and just did a quick scan (which took about an hour) and discovered a number of adware and phishing attacks. almost all have been on my computer for the last two years. I purchased this because my computer has been running slow and I suspected an attack just the other day due to a mistake by myself. I will do a deeper scan later. I had a competitors app installed a while back. Upgrades were costing a small fortune and results were minimal. Hopefully my Mac will run better now.
All the maleware that was popping up on my computer was identified and I was given directions how to remove it.
This app found and removed an imbeded Trojan Virus on the first time running the full scan on my Mac. Many of my other disk scaners missed it.
Very helpful. Great tool.
from a SO not technical user.
This works great ALL the time. All viruses found (very few) were easily removed by clicking on “remove”. Yesterday was a big test for me. I had what they call a “hidden file” and it would not be removed. One email to support, and they walked me thru with an easy to follow email. Would highly recommend this - just keep it up to date. I hadn’t, and that’s why I had to write for help. After updating, the pertinent information was there.
freaking sweet, yo.
the title says it all..
After using this app it helped clean up my Mac and identify the problems
seems to have worked perfectly!.hope the results are long lasting!
Awesome app! Worth every penny.
Cleaned everything in under and hour. Love it.
An insidious program (rhymes with FlackCreeper) modified nine (9) files, without my explicit permission, which were STILL present on my disk even after a full shakedown by Clean My Mac X.
Completely worth the low price!
Had an Adware problem I couldn’t make go away. Bought and used this and the problem disappeared. The interface was easy: I didn’t waste time figuring what I was supposed to do. And the price was good.
Just used it for first time, picked up thirty six problems my current Malware program failed to find. Looks very promising.
Quite supprised that Apple via new upgrade promotes a virus protection program...never saw that before. I'm glad its finally happened.
Removed Bing redirect virus from Mac
I was pretty surprised but after one scan and removal of problem files the app cleared up the virus that takes you to Bing when using Google. Impressed!
Antivirus Zap purchase
I am happy to find this Antivirus App for my new MacBook Pro. Upon purchasing the App I ran a quick scan and within less than 20 minutes the App found 15 Adware on my MacBook. Removed them all and I am very satisfied of this purchase... well worth it.
My mac was sluggish and the fan kept running. This app found bitmining bots operating on my computer, as well as several adware programs. My mac runs like new now. Love this app.
scanned discover xterimanted!
Does what it claims, quickly and effortlessly. An asset!
SO FAR SO GOOD
10/10/18…. I’m new to MAC so looked for any legit antivirus to keep me from getting into trouble……this one seemed to work just fine……I’ll update later.
With Antivirus Zap you have several different scan options from full scan to quick scan. As for my Mac the first scan found over 20 threats and 2 since then. Threats I would have not known about without Antivirus Zap. Another good thing to mention is that I do not notice any computer speed changes in this program.