Antivirus Zap is a comprehensive solution that scans and removes malware and other malicious software from your Mac. It detects threats or suspicious files that are already on your Mac and protects you from being exposed in the future.
- Detects and Removes malware and viruses to safeguard your Mac
- Quick Scan:
- Checks the most likely locations for malware and adware
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about 5-15 minutes to complete
- Normal Scan:
- Checks an extended list of most likely locations including Applications, Downloads, Desktop, Mail Download etc. folders
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about an hour or more to complete
- Full scan:
- Comprehensive scan that checks the whole system.
- Depending on the number of files, it takes an hour or more to complete, ideal for an overnight scan
- Custom scan:
- Select any specific files or folders to scan
- Perfect for suspicious files, folders and USB drives
- Scan + Browser Restore:
- Same as the Quick Scan and also restores internet browsers by removing extensions, cookies and caches
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about 10-30 minutes to complete
– Scans all applications and processes currently in the memory
– Scans all programs that start automatically by the system
– Detects not only macOS but also Windows and Linux threats. You can scan Windows bootcamp, external and network drives for malware.
– Option to exclude certain file types which are unlikely to pose a threat such as image, movie and audio files
– Also searches for malware in archives (zip, pkg, etc.) and inside various types of files such as pdf, pkg, zip, etc.
– Easy to use user interface
– Daily database updates
App Store Reviews
Worked easy and efficiently
Installed this app to help get rid of malware and viruses. Seemed to work. Was user friendly.
I've used other adware and malware apps. This one found 11 adware and 1 malware problems the others missed.
Finds lots of bugs
Antivirus Zap - Virus & Adware
It is quick and zapped all virus that was on my computer. So impress and so glad that I had purchased it!!!
went through all the folders in my computer and identified the threats I could have never recognized. Great job!
Easy to use, found adware I didn't even suspect was there
Ii had some unusual pop ups, so I suspected some type of virus or adware. Tried this App and within 20 minutes, it found and I was able to readily remove 14 adwares. Love it.
I'm very satisfied
I had to repace my former security software as is was not compatible with the lates Mac OS.
I'm very happy with the results of my first Antivirus Zap scan - it discovered (and I deleted) 11 infected files.
I'm impressed with the speed with which files were scanned. Since this was the first time I used this app I watched it closely - I had no idea how many files I had on this Mac and I'm glad to have ID'd and deleted 11 malware files.
So far it is working
I just started the program.
Only ran the quick scan but so far so good!
Works just like it should!
Love this app, I run from time to time and its found email malware threats now and then. My computer works better and I feel better knowing this crap is getting removed. Thanks for keeping this updated for newer Mac OS updates as well. A++
Easy peasy, worked great!
this product is so wonderful and was recommended by an mac support person - thank you
This app was a life saver for my mac which I use for our business...I had the adware/malware MacOSDefender that was causing my Mac to act like it was on deathrow. This app was suggested by others on Youtube to fix the problem and it did quite easily!! And now my mac runs like new!
Very Nice App
I got a virus from one of those insidious little malware scams called mackeeper. They are the worst. If you download theor app they scan your computer and steal your stuff. Antivirus Zap scanned my hardrive and got rid of the nasty little bugs. I didn't think a mac could be infected by malware or spyware. I guess I was wrong. Thanks again.
I just installed this app (price=$5.99). Did a scan and it cleared 28 problems. So worth $6.00 dollars.
Did't realize how many problems I had.
Scanned 87,000 files, found 6 infected
used other programs prior Antivirus Zap. The other ones didn't locate the Malware Zap found!
"bing" malware removed!
I had this "Bing" malware on my Mac. Everytime I was doing a Google search, it switched automatically to Bing search... I installed Antivirus Zap App and it removed this annoying bug right away!
so far so good and reliable, easy to use.
took a little longer than I expected but it seemed to work well.
This App Is Awesome
It works everytime i have a issue i cannot resolve on my own
antivirus Zap-Virus & Adware
great,easy to use