: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/antivir6/public_html/wp-content/plugins/appstore-reviews-viewer/appstore-review.php
on line 194
Antivirus Zap is a comprehensive solution that scans and removes malware and other malicious software from your Mac. It detects threats or suspicious files that are already on your Mac and protects you from being exposed in the future.
- Detects and Removes malware and viruses to safeguard your Mac
- Quick Scan:
- Checks the most likely locations for malware and adware
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about 5-15 minutes to complete
- Normal Scan:
- Checks an extended list of most likely locations including Applications, Downloads, Desktop, Mail Download etc. folders
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about an hour or more to complete
- Full scan:
- Comprehensive scan that checks the whole system.
- Depending on the number of files, it takes an hour or more to complete, ideal for an overnight scan
- Custom scan:
- Select any specific files or folders to scan
- Perfect for suspicious files, folders and USB drives
- Scan + Browser Restore:
- Same as the Quick Scan and also restores internet browsers by removing extensions, cookies and caches
- Depending on the number of files, the scan takes about 10-30 minutes to complete
– Scans all applications and processes currently in the memory
– Scans all programs that start automatically by the system
– Detects not only macOS but also Windows and Linux threats. You can scan Windows bootcamp, external and network drives for malware.
– Option to exclude certain file types which are unlikely to pose a threat such as image, movie and audio files
– Also searches for malware in archives (zip, pkg, etc.) and inside various types of files such as pdf, pkg, zip, etc.
– Easy to use user interface
– Daily database updates
App Store Reviews
gread app for finding adware
great app for finding adware
Thank you, thank you, thank you
In 5 min...
I am a long time Mac user and also us my Apple Producs for work. When i encountered a problem of malware I was lost on what to use before it was too late. After trusting my gut and looking at reviews I downloaded Antivirus Zap. It literally solved my problem within 5 min. I cannot speak for others but this application helped me a great deal. Thanks for creating such a effective application.
I am an old lady who doesn't have much of a clue about computers, but this app was very easy to use, thorough and efficient - even I had no problems installing and using it.
It quickly found 9 "problems", easily dumped, and I feel much less worried about unknown and unsuspected "bugs" now. Many thanks!
Worked for me
Seems to do a thorough cleaning.
The first attempt seems to have removed the file(s). I will follow back up if the files appear again, which they have in the past.
So far so good
I was having trouble with my search engine always switching from google to bing, and I couldn't figure out how to fixt it, despite endless searches and following the advice of others on the web with the same problem. I finally caved and looked for a program to do this for me. I'm not a reviewer, and I am extremely suspicious of any of these types of programs for Mac; however, this one removed the problem, so it's been a good purchase for me so far.
does what its supposed to do
done and dusted
So far so good...
Did a thorough scan and so far it seems to be doing what I expected.
Great program at an affordable price
This is a great program at an affordable price. it has found a couple issues and has taken care of them. thank you!
This app worked! I was having probs w/ malware that downloaded along with Mojave. This app removed them. Easy to use. Affordable. Works. What more can you ask?
Just as advertised... it works.
Fixed my Problem!
Totally fixed the issue I was having with a browser redirect!
Does what it says, and does it well.
Sped up my MAC
My IMAC started running really slow and I always heard Macs can't get viruses so I thought it was just goong out. I tried the zap and my Imac is running like new again!
Still working great. Just did a full scan and founmd 2 adwares that were slowing my computer down.
My I-MAC wa slow and it would not stay connected to the internet. I had to restart the computer if I did not make an enrty in 15 minutes or 30 minutes if I was working on an internet sight. I used computer cleaners, which cleaned some of the bad files; but I still expereinced the internet conection problems. I paid over a hundfed $$ for a service to clean my computer, and it took care of my problem temporarily, but did not solve it. I purchased and installed Antivirus Zap sofware on my computer and did a quick scan. It found 52 corrupted files that the other 3 attempts did not find. I deleted the corrupted files and my computer seems to be running faster and I was able to reconnect to the internet without having to restart my computer. What was said in previous writeups about MacKeeper and Megabackup is true. They are bad for your computer and patience. They apparently plant bugs deep in your computer so they disrupt things so you will buy their software at a monthly charge which is more than the one-time sale price of Anti-virus Zap. Antivirus Zap detected these deepl hidden viruses. I hope it detected and allowed me to, delete these files from mhy computer operating system. Only time will tell. It is well worth the $4.95 adn savings in my personal frustrations to regain control of my own com[puter. I look forwafd to doing a Normal, Full, and Directory scan in the next few days over night so I can be sure that it gets them all. It is also nice to know that this software will alert and protect me to future viruses as my compujter is exposed to them.
Fast and Effective
This is app has been by far the best tool I've used so far for finding and removing viruses.
Very Effective App
This appears to be an effective app. Works well , just as advertised.
Quick and Easy
It just works
I've used it on two machines. The first was an iMac built in 2011 that was on it's last leg and ready for the trash heap. It now buzzes around almost as well as it used to long ago. I recommend!
Fixed my malware problem completely with no hassle! 10/10 recommend.
It's incredible, best antivirus I've ever used
First scan was a quick scan. 13 infected files were found - primarily adware. Over 612,000 files were scanned. App is easy to use. The run tme on the first scan was about 10 minutes. Would recommend this app.